We're here for you during the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn More →
About Dr. Amit Om, M.D.
Dr. Om grew up in South Carolina. After attending college in Virginia, he returned to the Medical University
of South Carolina for his MD degree.
There, he was active in the community and was elected to AlphaOmega Alpha as a junior medical student, and served as President of the organization.
He completed his dermatology residency in Florida, where he saw difficult patients with complex skin cancers. In his final year of residency, he served as Chief Resident.
He currently works in Santa Monica, California. He has published numerous articles and book chapters in peer-reviewed journals. In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis, traveling, listening to podcasts, and treating patients remotely via telemedicine.
- Dermatology – Board-Certified
- President, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Dermatology Chief Resident, Florida State University
Education & Training
- Board-Certified in Dermatology
- Research Fellowship: Bennett Surgery Center
- Residency: Florida State University
- Internship: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System