We're here for you during the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn More →
About Dr. Julie Reil, M.D., ABLS, ABFM
Dr Julie Reil began singing at 6 years old and continued her passion for music and performing arts in college. At age 19 she sang her way to the Miss Montana title and was awarded the Dr. Allman Medical Scholarship while competing in the Miss America pageant, which was generously re-awarded all four years of medical school.
Dr Julie got an education in fashion and beauty as a lifestyle model at the national apparel markets, working in television commercials and singing in competitions…all to earn money for her medical education.
Dr Julie worked her way through medical school using skills learned as Miss Montana: coaching pageant contestants in vocal performance, interview and modeling, teaching etiquette classes for teens, fitness instruction and entertaining as a singer.
Dr Julie is an advocate and mentor for women, pageant contestants, business owners, entrepreneurs who often find themselves at risk. Helping women become their best and develop inner and outer beauty has been Dr Julie Reil’s passion.
After a decade of practicing Family Medicine and Obstetrics, Dr Julie Reil became board certified in Laser Medicine to expand her Women’s Health practice, offering primary care dermatology & cutting edge laser and aesthetic treatments. She has been doing ongoing research since 2008 and is presently pursuing an NIH grant for a multi-center study of methodology for pelvic floor toning. She uses the latest light and laser technology, acoustic technology as well as aesthetic procedures to help patients achieve a natural, younger look.
- Family Medicine
- Women’s Health
Education & Training
- BS Cellular Biology, Vocal Performance & Honors College University of Montana, Magna Cum Laude 1991
- University of Vienna School of Music, Vienna Austria 1989
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle WA , MD 1997
- University of Montana HIV laboratory, Missoula, MT 1988
- University of Washington, ISMS, Harborview clinical nutrition lab, Seattle, WA 1994
- University of Washington, Western States Research Forum, Carmel CA, 1995
- Development Genityte procedure for women, basic, 2008, advanced, 2009
- ASLMS Clinical Presentation, Genityte Research, National Harbor, VA 2009
- Lasers in Surgery and Medicine Journal Abstract, Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence using advanced infrared light Publication, July 2009
- American Society for Lasers in Surgery and Medicine Annual Meeting presentation, Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence using advanced infrared light, April 2009
- Treatment of Stretch marks using combination 1064nm Nd:YAG Laser and Infrared Light Device, Abstract Publication Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, July 2009
- Patent 61/165,993, Method for Correction of Female Urinary Incontinence Reconstruction of Tissue, 2009
- Development Genitone™ procedure for men
- Development infrared light treatment protocols for neck and body toning, 2011
- Development Cool Sculpting thigh, leg and arm treatment protocols, 2012
- Female Urinary Incontinence Resolution with Infrared Light, Clinical Paper, 2012
- Patent Application 12/754,466 Method for Correction of Female Urinary Incontinence and Skin Reduction, 2010, U.S. 2011/US 0245587 A1, US Patent issued Feb 2015 International PCT/US 2011/031125, European Patent issued June 2015, Canadian Patent issued 8.1.2019, 2nd US patent Issued Dec 2019
- Development advanced protocols for patent-pending Triple Tone Treatment, 2014
- Ergonomically Correct Underwear, Patent Application US, May 2018