We're here for you during the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn More →
Telemedicine for adults and children
Per SimpleSubmit™ Submission
- Quickly and easily submit your case to a qualified dermatology provider through the DocBright platform
- Receive a diagnosis and treatment plan from your provider
- Necessary prescriptions are sent electronically to your pharmacy
- If orders for lab tests are required, your chosen or assigned provider will refer you to a lab
- Benefit from continued consultation with your provider after case submission (for the condition related to your submission)
- $49 total cost include $19 Technology Fee and $30 Provider Professional fee
DocBright Powered by Smart Telehealth
Are You a Provider?
Start seeing new patients with DocBright Telehealth.
We're sad to see you go so soon!
Please help us out by letting us know why you're leaving.
Dermatology Conditions Treated
Treating all diseases of the skin, hair, and nails.**
Some of the conditions our dermatology providers can diagnose and treat** are:
Basal Cell Carcinoma**
Boils & Styes
Squamous Cell Carcinoma**
Condition not listed? We probably cover it. DocBright dermatology providers can treat all conditions of the skin, hair and nails**
**Note that some conditions require in-person care and cannot be effectively treated remotely. For example, if your condition looks to be something that needs in-person evaluation or treatment (e.g. possible skin cancer or other serious condition), our providers will make a best possible diagnosis and refer you to an in-person provider for further evaluation and possible treatment.