We're here for you during the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn More →
What's Included & When to Expect It
Get nutrition advice, healthy eating plans, and ongoing diet expertise online quickly.
Per SimpleSubmit™ Submission
- Quickly and easily submit your goals and history to a Registered Dietitian through the DocBright platform
- Get an initial review of your submission and goals with personalized diet recommendations.
- Client-specific consultation will take place via secure email or phone consultation
- Within 7 days from your consultation, send any follow-up questions via email to your provider
- $49 includes $19 Technology Fee and $30 Provider Professional Fee
- For a customized and comprehensive written diet plan, simply add this option at the time of submission**
- Within 15 minutes
Your Registered Dietitian receives your submission securely.
- Within 24 hours*
You'll get initial contact via email.
- Within 5 Days
You'll receive a comprehensive written diet plan (if added).
- Up to 7 days after submission
Send follow-up questions to be answered by your provider.
*Many diet and nutrition providers respond on weekends, but submissions submitted between 4pm on Friday and 9am on Monday may not be responded to until Monday.
**Additional fee applies for comprehensive written diet plan add-on.
Diet & Nutrition FAQs
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the practice of healthcare via remote means such as live video chat or messaging. It may also include the exchange of photos.
Who can use DocBright for Diet & Nutrition consults?
Anyone can! It is useful for almost all diet and nutrition conditions and complaints.
What if I still have questions after my consult?
We pride ourselves on continued access to our providers, which means you can continue to contact your provider for up to 7 days after your submissions in case your condition changes, or you have questions or concerns.
What if I want to consult with my provider after 7 days?
Our providers are always acccessible for continued care, and they’d love to help. Ongoing consultation with your provider may require another submission or setting up care outside of DocBright and should be discussed between you and your provider.
What is “Store-and-Forward”
This term is used to describe Telehealth and Telemedicine methods where live video is not used. The patient submits information and the provider responds at a later time. Our SimpleSubmit™ is a Store-and-Forward Telehealth option.
What is Telehealth not effective for?
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, or need a face-to-face in person visit, telehealth may not be the best option for you.
What if I am not sure if I need an in-person consultation?
You can always start with a DocBright submission so that you can establish a relationship with one of our top-rated providers and get intial care. Afterwards, you can always continue care virtually or in person with your provider.
I don’t have a web camera, can I still do a Telehealth visit?
Absolutely! Our SimpleSubmit™ technology doesn’t require any live interaction. All you need is access to internet. Your provider may schedule a phone call with you separately.
Start Your Diet & Nutrition Telehealth Visit
Powered by SimpleSubmit™
- Tell us about your diet & nutrition goals
- Answer a few simple health and history questions
- Get an initial response in 24 hours or less